*This workshop will be delivered virtually via the online video conferencing platform, Zoom. If you don’t already have a Zoom account, it is easy to set one up for free (basic package) via their website. Prior to the workshop, I would email you the workshop joining instructions. Zoom allows 2-way communication between all participants and myself, allowing questions, feedback, demonstrations and conversation! It’s good fun and a great way to socialise with other people whilst sewing, during the pandemic restrictions.**
For this online class, you need to be able to wind your own bobbin and thread your machine up in order to start the class. If you would like guidance with this, please get in touch about a one to one session prior to the class.
Duration – 1.5 hours
Join me in this workshop to make these versatile storage baskets. These are amazing in any home. Sturdy and decorative these make a great addition in any room.
This would be suitable for:
– those who are already familiar with the very basics of their machine (but by no means an expert) and would like to learn how to sew a simple project
– those who would like to increase their confidence with basic stitches
– those who have sewn in the past and would like a refresher
– those who would like to sew a project in a ‘social setting’
This class will hopefully give you the confidence that you need to go on and make some further more challenging projects – or if not, hundreds of cushion covers!!!!
You will need:
You will also need:
- A sewing machine in working order
- Good quality machine sewing thread
- ironing board and iron
- Basic sewing tools – scissors, tape measure, iron, chalk/marking pen